Alchemy of the Heart
September 6 - 14, 2018
Hosted with Rose Baudin and Lucy Mccarthy in the quiet countryside of France
Guide your way home to the inner sanctuary of the heart through advanced yoga practices and philosophies.
Alchemy of the Heart is an 8 night all inclusive immersion aimed at guiding you home to your highest Self with the support of world renowned Master Yogini, Rose Baudin.
Set at a potent time of year, during the fall season - a time to acknowledge and shed what no longer serves, this retreat will stoke the inner flame through various yoga practices and ceremonies designed to cultivate more awareness and love.
The week includes daily practices to strengthen the body and nervous system to immerse in the higher states of consciousness we will explore through various meditation techniques and philosophies. Expect to awaken the heart to gain clarity and inspiration, and move in life with greater alignment to your values and desires.
This retreat is registered as a 40 Hour Cont. Ed. Course through YAP and YA for RYT’s in attendance.
Secluded within the calming countryside of France in Palau del Vidre, Chateau de Villeclare is a 12th century castle with recent and distinctive renovation which combines the preservation of the original structure, while integrating modern amenities of luxury and comfort.
The castle is rich in history and culture with an indoor patio courtyard which the living spaces are harmoniously arranged around, with an abundance of natural light and space, creating a sanctuary to relax and reside within.
Set on 120 hectares of a family run vineyards and peach orchards, the castle has a private park with a chapel, a jardin à la française and a swimming pool with a view of the Albères mountains. Expect to rest deeply, explore the quaint countryside and nearby villages on bicycle and simply be, among nature and sacred community.
- 8 Nights Accommodation at restored luxury Castle, Château de Villeclare.
- Three times daily plant based meals, light snacks and tea.
- Daily Yoga practices — Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Contemplation and Journaling.
- Workshops exploring our inner luminosity and ways to alchemize our mental and emotional patterns to live with more clarity, presence and power.
- Daily Lectures on Yogic philosophies with world renowned teacher, Rose Baudin.
- Bicycles onsite to use for the week and explore the surrounding countryside.
- Agni Hotra Healing Fire Ceremonies with world renowned teacher, Rose Baudin.
6:00 - 7:00 AM: Subtle Body/Meditation with Lauren/Lucy
7:00 - 9:00 AM: Asana with Lauren/Lucy
Time to relax onsite or bicycle through the surrounding Vineyards
2:00 - 4:00 PM: Philosophy with Rose
5:00 - 6:30 PM: Asana with Lauren/Lucy
8:30 - 9:30 PM: Homa Healing Fire Ceremony with Rose