Craft Your Sadhana
Craft Your Sadhana is a progressive series designed to help you build a sustainable home practice using Ayurvedic philosophy and a therapeutic approach. This series aims to empower, awaken and inspire students to learn proper alignment for their body type through asana (poses), sequence according to the seasons and their innate constitution (Dosha) and support their subtle energetic body and restore the nervous system through pranayama (breathing techniques) and various meditation practices.
Our daily self-practice Sadhana is a tool that brings us directly into the heart, the place where we experience connection, love, and wisdom through intention and consistency. When we step into the practices on our own, we refine our journey with our inner teacher and invoke commitment, trust and intuition. The practices provide the gateway for transformation through greater balance, clarity and freedom in the body and mind. A personalised home practice enhance your yoga practice and offers an invaluable set of tools to maintain sustainability, inspiration and flow, on and off the mat.
Sessions include Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Mantra, Lecture, as well as Journaling and Contemplation exercises.
* Open to all levels of practitioners!
Please bring a journal and pen. Course materials provided.
- Create a home practice which is personalised and unique to your Ayurvedic constitution and lifestyle needs
- Learn to sustain your practices through a supportive and accessible approach to Sadhana
- Deepen your understanding of Yoga and Ayurveda through biomechanics, breathing and meditation techniques
- Build intentional community to maintain accountability for your practice
Week 1: October 6 - The Art of Ritual
Week 2: October 13 - Honor your Essence
Week 3: October 20 - Find your Flow
Week 4: October 27 - Light the Flame
Investment: Full course, all 4 sessions from 4:00 - 6:30 PM
$185 Members // $215 Non-Members